Sunday, December 12, 2010

Royce Da 5'9 -The Bar Exam 2 [Cutz That Didnt Make It] (Mixtape)






















Tracklist:

01 Best Rapper Alive 2008
02 Check Up On It (Over Beyonce’s “Check Up On it”)
03 I Get Money (Over 50 Cent’s “I Get Money”,After Royce’s Verse there’s just an instrumental obviously it was never finished)
04 Gossip (Over Lil Wayne’s “Gossip”)
05 I Walk Alone
06 Shot Down (Over Kanye’s “Love Lockdown)
07 When I Was Young (featuring Proof) [R.I.P. Proof]
08 Black Girl
09 Blue Magic (Over Jay-Z’s Blue Magic)
10 I’m Me (Over Lil Wayne’s I’m Me ,Better Quality)
11 The Mic (featuring Longshot & Profound)
12 Do Your Thing (featuring Guilty Simpson)
13 Made You Look (Over Nas’ “I Made You Look”)
14 Who Got Bodied (Mistah Fab Diss)
15 Ya Dayz Are Numbered [Remix] (featuring NYGz,Lady Of Rage & Freddie Foxxx (Produced by DJ Premier)
16 102,7 Freestyle (Detroit)
17 Y’all Must Have Forgot!
18 She’s The One (featuring Eminem)
19 Strapped
20 So Sick Of Your Song (Over Ne-Yo’s “So Sick)
21 Success (featuring Obie Trice) (Over Jay-Z’s “Success”)
22 Can’t Tell Me Nothing (Over Kanye’s “Can’t Tell Me Nothing”)
23 I’m In Love with my Pistol
24 Done Talkin’ (Over Game’s “Big Dreams”)
25 War (featuring Street Lord Juan)
26 Glow (featuring Elzhi)

Download Mixtape Here

No comments:

Post a Comment